C-thrue GPR system for concrete scanning is easy-to-use and is an effective locating solution, providing reliable data for optimal decision-making.
C THRUE DETAILS.
The C-thrue is a versatile, multi-functional Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) solution for accurate scanning and real time analysis of concrete structures. This non-invasive technology will help civil and structural engineers to improve the detection and locating process of rebar, voids, post-tension cables, cavities, conduits and any objects buried in the structure before cutting or drilling into the concrete, avoiding costly mistakes.
C THRUE SPECIFICATION.
Features and Benefits:
- Clearer and faster surveys
- Detection of both first and second levels of rebars thanks to the system’s double polarisation.
- Safe drill in the surveyed structure
- Rebar/void automatic insight capabilities that improve safety before cutting or drilling into the concrete.
- Fully visible, multi-touch display
- Data displayed on the screen is never obscured by the handle or the user’s hand.
- Simplified data interpretation
- Optimal decision-making supported by visualisation of acquired data in 3D models.
- Increased data accuracy
- Eliminate manual, error-prone paper grids with an automatic positioning and navigation system.
- Advanced data visualisation
- Augmented reality for 3D data visualisation and sharing across operators – in real time or intervals after acquisition.
- Automated data acquisition and analysis
- Automatic detection of the first layer of rebars and result exportation.
- Lightweight, compact, drop resistant and transportable system for every user operations and construction sites.