Registration on a course must be confirmed in writing, online or by email.
Terms of Payment
- An invoice will be sent once the course registration has been made. The training fee must be paid 7 days prior to the commencement of the course unless otherwise agreed in writing by an employee of Blue Hat. A delegate may lose a place on the course if payment has not been made.
Cancellation or alternatives dates
- Blue Hat reserves the right to change course schedules, change course location, course content, discontinue courses, limit class size and cancel training courses; in which event we will notify you 10 days prior to the course start date.
- If you are unable to attend a scheduled course date, you should notify Blue Hat at least 24 hours in advance. If you do so, we are happy to offer you a refund or credit for any course date in the next 6 months, subject to availability.
- If you fail to attend a course that you have booked without providing 24 hours’ notice, we cannot offer you a refund and you will be charged £125 exc VAT per delegate.
- Blue Hat does not accept responsibility for any claims for consequential loss suffered by the delegate and/or the company following the cancellation or postponement of a course.
- Blue Hat reserves proprietary rights on all course notes and material provided for a company or delegate and no part of any course notes or material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means or stored in any retrieval system of any nature without the written permission of Blue Hat.
Acceptance of terms
- No variation can be made to these terms without the written consent of an employee of Blue Hat.
- These terms of business are deemed to be accepted by the company by virtue of the completion of registration in writing, online or by email.